Forum

New GPS RC Drone Brushless Motors Quadricopter With Follow Me Function Control Distance 1KM Flight Time Over 20 Minutes  

RSS

24/08/2016 9:02 am  

Contact  ME:)  toy@china-toy-factory.com

PRODUCT INFRMATION                                        

Brand:

CHINA TOY FACTORY                                                                     

Item No.:

KD084944

Description:

GPS RC Drone Brushless Motors Quadricopter With Follow Me Function Control Distance 1KM, Flight Time Over 20 Minutes

Package:

Gift Box

Product Size:

33*33*13.7 CM

Packing Size:

44*37*9.3 CM 

Carton Meas:

45.5*39*58.5CM

CBM/CUFT:

0.104/ 3.666 

Q'ty/Inner:

6 PCS / 0

G.W/N.W:

4.1 / 3.8 KGS 

20GP:

240 CTN

1440 PCS

40GP:

519 CTN

3114 PCS

40HQ:

653 CTN

3918 PCS

Features:

Control Distance 1KM, Flight Time Over 20 Minutes

Follow Me

GPS

Features with altitude hold function,5.8G live video & headless mode,follow me mode;
Function:forward/backward,sideward flight;
Flight time:15-20 min;
Control distance:1000 meters;
Charging time:65 min;
Power supply:
Drone:7.4v/2600mAh Li-po battery included;
Controller:4 x AA/1.5v excluded;
Packing included:1 x drone,1 x controller,4 x blades,1 x USB charging cable,1 x camera,1 x LCD,1 x manual.

COMPANY INFORMATION                                         

We are alibaba 6 years' golden member. We are a trustable company to do business with you.

Our factory has been in toys business for more than 36 years. We have our own developing department, injection department, mould department, production department, export department etc. We always welcome our cleints come for visiting our factory to know more about our advantage.

FACTORY INFORMATION & CERTIFICATES    

New GPS RC Drone Brushless Motors Quadricopter With Follow Me Function Control Distance 1KM Flight Time Over 20 Minutes

OUR SERVICE/SHIPPMENT                                       

Service:

-Excellent capabilities for completing OEM order;

-Professional experienced sales team and QC tram to provide you best service:

-Factory direct price;

-Excite high quality for your enjoyment;

-The security certificate all in readiness such as EN71,HR4040,ASTM,6P,ROHS,etc;

-If we have stock,we will satisfy you as possible as we can;

-We provide drop shipping,a trial order or sample order are all acceptable;

-Various kinds of payment for you selection:T/T,westerm union,Paypal are all welcomed.

Shipment:

-For FCL goods,usually our loading port is Shantou or Shenzhen,trade terms is FOB,EXW,CNF and CIF is also acceptable;

-For LCL goods,usually we send our goods via LCL sea shipment,air shipment or express delivery as per your request;

-All goods will be ship after strict control and careful inspection;

Product Warranty:

We guarantee our products are qualified when customers receive!If there are any broken parts,please send us some detailed photos by email,and then we will send you the replacement parts according to actual conditions.

FAQ                                                                                       

1. What is the minimum order quantity?

As we are not in the retail business,we only sell in bulk(full cartons).

We offer flexible MOQ.But the more you buy,the lower price you will get.

When you are asking for quotation,please always mention the quantity you would buy.

2. Can you offer freight?

Yes,but they are based on the quantity and shipping methods you want,so if you wanna we quote price with freight,pls let us have your quantity &shipping methods at same time.We can provide different shipping methods such as China Post Air Mail/Parcel,Fedex/DHL or Traditional Sea Freight Tariff etc.

3. Can I get a sample?

Yes!If it is in stocks,we can delivery within 7 working days but the sample cost and freight will be at your cost.

4. Can you let me know the method of payment?

Yes,we accept payment by T/T and L/C.For smaller amount,we also accept Paypal orWestern Union.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Buy Drones Wholesale China Direct

Buying drones directly from the factories & wholesale suppliers in China has never been cheaper, easier or faster! How to buy drones wholesale? When buying drones in bulk, price depends on the quantity. Contact the supplier via the contact form to the side of each ad, and let the supplier know how many drones exactly you want to buy. Save your money. Buy factory direct.