Free Listings Directory For Drones, UAV, FPV, Quadcopters, Quadrotors, Multicopters, Hexacopters, RC Helicopters, Quadricopters and Multirotors. Find the best drone deals. Thousands of drone classified ads from around the globe, right at your fingertips. My name is Nancy Li, CEO and Founder of China Drone Factory and China UAV Factory Association. Are you looking to buy new, cheap, best quadcopters, multirotors, multicopters and drones wholesale. If you buy drones, FPV, UAVs, multirotors, multicopters, quadrotors and quadcopters directly from the factory, you will save a lot of money. Newest, cheapest, best quadcopters for sale.

Forum

Best way to find a drone wholesale supplier  

RSS

Eminent Member
17/08/2016 4:26 am  

If you are buying drones in bulk, your supplier is a lot more important than the drones themselves. A good wholesale supplier will make sure you get good quality drones, at the right price, and he will make sure they are shipped on time. A bad supplier can easily ruin your business.

Most people seem to be focused on the drones ONLY, but in my opinion, finding the right supplier is more important. After you find the supplier, drones come and go, your relationship with your supplier will be key to your success.

So here is my question: what is the best way...to find a good supplier?

ReplyQuote
17/08/2016 4:34 am  

Great Question, When I look for a good supplier, I look at the way they talk to you. Is it a cold and impersonal relationship, or can you have quality business conversations with them? I personally like the latter, and it has worked for me nearly every time. Furthermore, I prefer a supplier who is courteous, and upfront about their product, I also think transparency goes a long way towards securing a future sale, providing details on shipping dates, providing pictures of Your product, before and after packing, etc.

Overall, I agree, The Drones are nice, but the supplier really makes the experience.

RC Enthusiast

ReplyQuote
17/08/2016 6:49 am  

Our factory has been in toys business for more than 36 years. We have our own developing department, injection department, mould department, production department, export department etc. We always welcome our cleints come for visiting our factory to know more about our advantage.

More u need to know pls click: 

www.china-toy-factory.com 

ReplyQuote
17/08/2016 10:01 am  

-       Better find suppliers from Eastern China-provinces such as Fujian, Guangdong. Those provinces are more developed and understand what customers need better.
www.puretoy.cn one of "white hair" of toy in Guangdong China, core competencies is "RC TOYS".

-       Search the factory on GOOGLE and visit its website-if there are too many flashes, you have to re-consider before start cooperating.

-       Check the supplier is private or state-owned, I suggest cooperate with private suppliers.

-       Asking samples before placing order in bulk, after receiving samples-NEVER say your sample is great! at the very beginning.

-       If possible and you are willing to, visit the factory and if the supplier refused, you have to re-consider before start cooperating.

-       Talk with the one speak English from factory and ask them several questions: how many employees, how many equipment, annual turnover and so on. If they reply immediately, this person can help on export handling.

-       Find a third party inspecting goods for you before shipment.

Above few suggestions hope it helps.

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
18/08/2016 1:58 am  

Excellent suggestions!

When I started sourcing many years ago, the instant chats dis not exist. At that time, Int'l trade was based mainly on email communications. I used to pay a LOT of attention to how fast the supplier replies to my email, and to how complete the reply was. If I sent an email with 5 questions, and the supplier replied to 3 questions, "forgetting" to reply to the other 2, well, this supplier was out.

These days, I think finding a supplier boils down to a quick chat on instant chat. 

What bugs me, personally, is that the supplier will try (Almost always) to chat with multiple buyers at the same time, instead of talking to one buyer at a time. 

Like the monkey that drops the banana so he can pick up another one, if you are on live chat with a potential supplier, don't be surprised if you are "waiting" for a VERY long time, as your supplier tries to grab a few more buyers, while he is chatting with you.  

ReplyQuote
18/08/2016 8:37 pm  
Posted by: puretoy

-       Asking samples before placing order in bulk, after receiving samples-NEVER say your sample is great! at the very beginning.

-       Talk with the one speak English from factory and ask them several questions: how many employees, how many equipment, annual turnover and so on. If they reply immediately, this person can help on export handling.

-       Find a third party inspecting goods for you before shipment.

Above few suggestions hope it helps.

I am very interested in learning more about these 3 tips, can you please offer more details? And why should I not say the samples are good, if they are? Please teach me, thanks.

Edited: 6 months  ago

RC Enthusiast

ReplyQuote
21/08/2016 1:35 am  

Well, believe it or not, this site seems to be a pretty good source for good suppliers. I have contacted several China Drone Wholesale Suppliers advertising here, and I must admit the responses and quotations are very similar to what you would find on Alibaba. This site is becoming more and more famous as the "free Alibaba for drones". LOL. Excellent sources for new drones, but in addition you can find some really good drone suppliers.

ReplyQuote
23/08/2016 1:20 am  

Are there any reccomendations you can make for buying Drones Wholesale?

ReplyQuote
13/09/2016 5:24 am  

Buying a sample is always a good idea, even though samples are very expensive and are usually shipped via courier. This will give you a good idea about how well the supplier communicates, how fast and accurate, and of course, a real sample in your hand is better than an image. You will see exactly what you are buying before you send the money.

ReplyQuote
14/11/2016 12:46 pm  

The best way to find the drone wholesale supplier you easily go to google and  search the drone supplier and you get easily supplier..

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Buy Drones Wholesale China Direct

Buying drones directly from the factories & wholesale suppliers in China has never been cheaper, easier or faster! How to buy drones wholesale? When buying drones in bulk, price depends on the quantity. Contact the supplier via the contact form to the side of each ad, and let the supplier know how many drones exactly you want to buy. Save your money. Buy factory direct.